This information is required in line with the Employment Equity Act. If positions are EE positions then only candidates matching the hiring company’s criteria will be matched against the position. According to the Labour Department the hierarchy for Employment Equity is Black, Coloured and then Indian - Females then Males.
Articles in this section
- How do I check that my application was sent?
- Why didn’t I receive a response from my job application?
- Do I need Matric to apply for a job?
- How do I get an account?
- I am interested in an internship
- What is Careers24?
- I am unable to verify my email address with microsoft email accounts
- How can I change information in my profile?
- Are there international vacancies on Careers24?
- I think I have come across a scam on Careers24