You can choose the level of privacy you would like to have on your profile. You can either have your profile visible to registered recruiters on the site, or if you choose you can have your personal details invisible. If you choose to have your details invisible, recruiters will have to ask your permission in order for them to view your profile. An email will be sent to you informing you that a recruiter is interested in viewing your profile. This is a good option if you are worried about your company viewing your profile.
Articles in this section
- How to delete your profile.
- How do I check that my application was sent?
- Why didn’t I receive a response from my job application?
- Do I need Matric to apply for a job?
- How do I get an account?
- I am interested in an internship
- What is Careers24?
- Reset password
- I am unable to verify my email address with microsoft email accounts
- How can I change information in my profile?